Home

Construction Yards

Guest PBGenius

Guest PBGenius

I am having a lot of trouble on this level even after having found the advanced shields in Jade Moon. Especially the missile turrets give me trouble, and in general I have difficulty staying alive for too long (I've never destroyed more than one of the two factories you have to destroy). I'd appreciate any help anyone can give me.

My advice? Forget the AT-ATs. Forget those little TIE platforms near the beginning. Until you get the Advanced Lasers, don't worry about getting a medal. Just make a beeline for the factories, speed in, shoot them down, and then speed out. If you have trouble with the missile turrets, use the terrain to your advantage. Head straight for a hill, then speed around it. The missile will get confused and hit the hill. Your first target should be the AT-ST factory, since it only has one building that you need to destroy. Try not to die there, but if you do, only die once. That leaves you with two or three lives to destroy the AT-AT factory. With that one, zoom in, firing your lasers at each building in turn. If you start to take a lot of damage, kamikaze one of the buildings. It should destroy it. If not, then it'll damage it quite a bit. This should get you through the level.

As I have mentionned in another post, when you are going for the AT-AT factory, there is a small "trail" on the left side of the canyon, on the very top. This saves you from the fire of the AT-AT and some turrets. Take care of the big buildings, and take the same way out.

------------------

Moff Kint

Guest Jedi Knight Ben

I must say that this mission was very difficult, but not after a few times just looking around the level. First, after taking out the 6 radar dishes, turn right, jet past the AT-AT and to the second platform. There is a bonus here you must pick up for gold, but for now forget it. there is a missile turret on the cliff above this platform. Destroy it. Then go in fast to the AT-ST factory, take out the missile turret in the back immediately, then the other two turrets, and if you want to be safe, one or both AT-ST walkers that are active. once it is clear, take out the main building and go fast to the other factory, back past where you first came in. There is a path that avoids the walkers and shields you from turret fire, you can use it or pull a "fancy dan" and avoid their fire and take out the missile turrets the first thing. You most likely have died once or twice by now, and that is ok. Next take out the laser turrets and the three buildings, and I suggest long straight runs with the brakes on to accomplish this as quickly as possible. If TIEs show up, evade them until you are going for a medal, but they are not necessary for the gold, they are just a pain. This should get you through the level, and on to your next mission.

Archived