Home

Taloraan trouble.

Guest Yoshi

I need help. I have played Taloraan many times now, but each time the guys always says "Return to base Skywalker...". However, I'm not the one shotting the civilians! It's my wingmates. I think it might even help if I would shoot them down to start out with because they are always shooting the wrong things :p Well, one time I did make it to the Bespin like place but I couldn't figure out what to do. Are there any guns on the city? I was flying around looking for some when I found a Tabanna thingy but this time it was me who shot the wrong tank, hehe. Well, I would appreciate any help.

Guest ATATinattack

Yoshi, here is some real good advice for the Taloraan level.

Make sure you destroy the laser guns that are attacking you by making a vertical attack straight forward from above. The laser guns can destroy the containers if you fly eye level wiht the tibanna gas containers...to remedy this FLY HIGHER THAN THE GAS PLATFORM AND ATTACK FROM ABOVE...and while I'm on attack strategies, approach the waves of TIEs at the end near the city from BELOW.

ALSO THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT...you cannot destroy containers that are on the opposite end of your attack run. You must attack the ones closest to you. These are glitches in the game.

You are right though, your wingmen do not care for their aim when they are attacking TIES. TIES attack the containers too, so watch them closely, especially the interceptors.

ONE MORE NOTE: There is one annoying TIE interceptor guarding the city. Destroy it with a seeker concussion missle and destroy the last containers on the platform behind the city, but watch out for the three missle turrets, that's right MISSLE turrets.

Let me know if you get gold, or if you still need help YOSHI. GOOD LUCK YOSHI!!

Thank you ATATinattack and DBrown!!!!!!!! I finally beat the level! I didn't get ANY medal but that's Ok for now, because I just want to beat the levels and not worry about the medals until I'm trying to earn the secret levels. ATATinattack, your advice with shooing at them from above REALLY helped me! Thanks DBrown and ATATinattack!!!!!

Guest Tyco Celchu

The best way to beat it with a gold is to destroy everything as fast as possible and to fly high so the turbolasers don't shoot the civilian containers.

------------------

Tyco Celchu

[This message has been edited by Tyco Celchu (edited January 17, 1999).]

Archived