Home

Help on Rsid on Sullust!

Guest Tyco Celchu

Guest Tyco Celchu

I've passed every other level with a gold medal. I really need help on passing this one with a gold. I'd be very gratefull for any advice you can give.

<maequee>thanks a lot</marquee>

------------------

Tyco Celchu

Guest ATATinattack

Tyco Celchu, RAID ON SULLUST is very very tough to get a GOLD...but you already know that, so I'll get to the point and strategy on receiving a GOLD medal...

First of all, when the level begins you must HOLD the acceleration throughout it from the very beginning in order to make it through in the 3 min. time limit.

Secondly, there are about 10-12 missle turrets that seem simply impossible to kill(wingmen seem to evade them, but can attrack SOME missles)...but there is a way...First take out several of the turrets to the left when you first enter the level(destroy ALL relays when you see them in ONE pass, and make only ONE pass)...then move towards the CENTER of the level by the central capacitor...there are about 3 missle turrets surrounded by ATSTS walking on the small strip of land before you reach the ONLY PLATFORM, and destroy ALL capacitors on the way(including the one behind the platform by the other missle turret, relay, and two turbolasers, and the bonus powerup in the black container). GO to either side of the level, left or right, and destroy the remaining turrets and relays...there are about four or five more turrets and five to six more relays on the SIDES of the level.

Finally, strafe ALL the white rectangular modifiers on the central capacitor, right to left or vise versa...until they are all gone...you should have the GOLD now...let me know if you get it, or if you are still having problems on RAID ON SULLUST...MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU, JEDI KNIGHT:TYCO CELCHU.

Guest Dark_Fett

I am also having trouble on this so I will try your advice. I need like 7 more golds and they are getting hard to get. On Sullust I was soooooo close I was off by like 10 seconds!

<marquee behavior="alternate" scrollamount="20" scrolldelay="10"><font color="purple" size="5" face="Snap ITC">Dark Fett</font></marquee>

Guest Jedi Knight Ben

Raid on Sullust. Here's what you gotta do. First one tip: Accurately bomb the hell out of everything. Now to strategy.

Start off and hold down accelerate the whole time. Also, try and take out some missile turrets with lasers, as they can sometimes hit the missiles being shot at you. Follow your radar to each transmitter and take out as much turrets and walkers and such as well to get the 40 kills. Also you must be very accutare. Once you get all the transmitters, head to the middle and strafe all the white pillars. This should get you the gold.

Guest Tyco Celchu

Thanks fot the advice! I beat it and I got a gold on every level! The battle of hoth is fun, but its too easy.

------------------

Tyco Celchu

[This message has been edited by Tyco Celchu (edited January 17, 1999).]

Guest Jedi Knight Ben

I agree. While getting it as the last gold was satisfying, it was entirely too simple. How many tried did it take you to get gold. It took me a whopping 2 times.

Archived