Home

how to master ch fast(any macros)

Mr. thifen

As a Former Master CH I can tell you that grinding CH will be a pain in the A$$. The only macros you can make are to tell it what word to use for a certain command, the rest you have to do manually like clicking the pet and going to each command on the radial menu.

Lets say you wanted the "atttack" command to be "kill"...you would make a macro that says..

/tellpet kill

This is a great way to do it because it doesnt spam the area when you are teaching pets and all you do is hit a macro to teach the command instead of having to type it or hit "ctrl-up arrow" to get the previous chat text every time. But you still have to click the pet and go through the radial to click the command you want to teach.

• 2 weeks later...

Buy a pet from a CH or a pet selling vendor. Preferably a baby pet thats max level is 25. I did this as novice CH. The pet (a greater sludge panther baby) brought me tons of xp, through vor hunts and also just random hunting.

By the time it reached its full level of 25, I was able to control up to level 24. So I just used my other creatures until I leveled up and was able to use him again.

Archived