Home

Mon Calamari help!

Guest Yoshi

I need some help on Mon Calamari. I seem to be getting shot down the most when I get to the first World Devistator. Should I shot at the missles or go straight for the generator thingy?

Depends; are you a good sharpshooter, or do you usually prefer to clear the path before attacking?? Personaly, I fire 2 cluster missiles, then go for the Generator. You may want to keep a couple of those clusters for those TIE/Ds near the city, they're near damn impossible to shoot with blasters.

------------------

Moff Kint

Kint@beer.com

But don't forget to get the SEEKER cluster missles, or then it's impossible.

------------------

Friends are friends and pals are pals, but buddies sleep together.

Thanks guys! I beat it!!! Guess what, the last TIE/D was driving me crazy because I couldn't get it when one of my other pilots ran into him and I beat it!!! The end of Rogue Squadron stinks! You played some levels that were right next to impossible and the end last all of live 5 seconds!!!!! Oh well, I'm glad i beat it!!!!!

Guest DeathStarDestroyer

the best endings are when you beat it with all silver and then gold. even though they still kind of suck, they dont suck as much as when you first beat it. but i mean, did we really play the game to watch the end cut scene? im just glad the game kicked as much ass as it did. (except death star trench run. id rather play a game on my graphing claculator.)

Guest FireFly

Wait... what is the use of shooting turrets and missile launchers before the shield generator? The generator shields them and makes them invulnerable! they can only be destroyed after the shield generator is down

------------------

FireFly

"Skywalker, what are you doing?!"

Hey I still havn't figured out how to see the end cutscene after I have done it once, people! Call me stupid if you will, but only after you told me how !

------------------

Moff Kint

Kint@beer.com

I really don't know. The only way I can think of is to start a new game and beat it again. frown.gif

------------------

[This message has been edited by Nitro (edited February 11, 1999).]

Yeah, but you got em once, you can do it again.

------------------

*Sorry about the msg above, I didn't mean to hit the button twice* I don't think that'll work, sadly. I tried it to in desperate attempts to see the ending again. The "CREDITS" cheat doesn't work either. I mean it works, it doesn't show the ending though.

[This message has been edited by Yoshi (edited February 11, 1999).]

Archived