Home

Is It True?

Guest TIESquadron

Guest TIESquadron

Is it true that to get the Death Star Trench, you must have silvers on only most of the levels, but not all of them. Is it also true that to get Beggar's Canyon, you have to get at least a medal on every level. And finally, Is it true that you must have a gold on all of the levels, to get Hoth. If this is true, Is the following also true? In my other message, I said that I have medals on all levels but 4. What I didn't say was that all of the rest of my medals are silvers. So if I got a bronze on the remaining 4 levels, would I get both Beggar's Canyon and Death Star Trench?

------------------

DREs get all the chicks,

TS

Sorry, you need to get at least a bronze on every level to get Beggar's Canyon, at least a silver on every level for death star, and-get this- a gold on every level (including the bonus levels) to play battle of Hoth.

------------------

Hehe-Signatures suck...

Guest STAR WARS KID

i don't see the point in gettin gold on all the levels to play the battle of hoth if u had the first star wars game cause it is the first level.

• 2 weeks later...

If you want an early taste of Hoth and the Trench Run, just put "DEADDACK" as your passcode. You'll have access to all levels until you turn off the 64, but any medals you get will still be there when you get the levels legally.

No, actually, I got silver on Hoth with DEADACK and when I restarted the 64 I had all the levels up to Calamari. I dont know the specifics on this though.

------------------

Fly fast and shoot straight.

Guest MisterFlame

Check this out: I have at least bronze on every level up through Beggar's Canyon. So I used the DEADDACK code and got silvers on the death star trench and hoth both. When i turn off my 64 and then turn it back on I have all levels up through Beggars Canyon, like what happened to you, but i put in the deaddack code again and it brought up my 2 silvers on death star and hoth. So it does save your medals even if you haven't actually earned the level yet.

One more thing: If you get promoted by getting a gold or silver, or even bronze on any of the bonus levels before actually earning them, you will keep that promotion when the game is reset. Also, the game will record those medals on the select game screen.

AND you will keep whatever title you may gain by scoring a medal off those levels... For example I beat Hoth with DEADDACK, and I retained my medals and the title I earned (Line Commander I think ??) by winning that medal.

------------------

Moff Kint

Kint@beer.com

Guest Steel Talon

Just Type DEADDACK on the passcodes screen. That gives you all levels.

------------------

May the Force be with you,

Steel Talon.

Guest Steel Talon

ok, forget that message. I hadn't read all the replies. Didn't know someone already said that...

------------------

May the Force be with you,

Steel Talon.

Guest WildKard

well do you guys know that to get the battle of hoth you really dont need to get gold on the bonus levels? like that death star but i got hoth anyway

Archived