Home

how do you get gold in the death star

Guest WildKard

It's easy if you use a gameshark. Just go to <A HREF="http://www.cheatcc.com">Cheat Code Central</A> and look for RS under the N64 games section. They got GameShark codes to get any medal in any level. I wish I owned a GameShark, but they're $60 Canadian.

------------------

Friends are friends and pals are pals, but buddies sleep together.

Guest DeathStarDestroyer

my best advice on how to beat the DST with OUT cheating is just hold the acceleration button down and make sure you shoot every single gun turot. and dont let too many ties pass by. as a matter of fact you have to shoot must of them. just save your missles to shoot them and dont use them for the guns. use your lasers on the guns game shark... you should be smacked for considering using it~!

I don't own one, I just sometimes wish I had one. Not to get off topic, but in GoldenEye, if you have a gameshark, you can open ANY unlocked door, even in multiplayer.(So you can use the ENTIRE Facility, including the bottling room)

PS I don't cheat to win, I cheat to make it harder. My fave cheat is ACE.

------------------

I forgot to mention that I beat the game without cheating. I only use IGIVEUP, CHICKEN, ACE, TIEDUP, and the Buick Electra code.(I can't think of it right now)

------------------

Guest FireFly

The problem that most people have with the trench is time. Try to keep the S-Foils in flight mode when there are no targets.

------------------

FireFly

"Skywalker, what are you doing?!"

Archived