Home

Assault on Kile 2 (the one where you're the Y-Wing)

Guest Trooper_Max

Guest Trooper_Max

<marquee><FONT COLOR="FF0000">I need help!</FONT></marquee>

<FONT COLOR="00FF00">I beat this levels before... I've gone back and gotten at least a bronze on each level except this one... Now I find one (spaceport or sensors) but then I can't find the other... Sometimes I find the spaceport, but then can't find the sensor array, but most of the time it is the other way around... can someone please give me a map or directions?</FONT>

<marquee><FONT COLOR="FF00FF">Thanx ahead of time!</FONT></marquee>

<marquee><FONT COLOR="00FF00">= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =</FONT></marquee>

<FONT COLOR="FF00FF">AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH! they're shooting at me!</FONT><FONT COLOR="FFFFFF">

------------------

¤Trooper_Max¤

Guest Lord Lynn

Go staight on, follow the three TIE Interceptors you will reach a junction with 2 turbolasers and some towers etc go right to reach the spaceport. After destroying this go back the way you came to the junction. Take a VERY sharp right turn (almost like a hairpin bend), you will encounter a missile turret, after destroying this take a sharp right at the T-Junction through a narrow passage and go straight ahead (I think I'm doing this from memory!) When you reach the clearing the barracks will be on your right and the sensor array on your left. Hope that helps!

------------------

Guest Trooper_Max

<marquee><FONT COLOR="00FF00">Thanx! I went back and played it and beat it and got the <FONT COLOR="FFFF00">GOLD<FONT COLOR="00FF00">!</FONT></marquee><FONT COLOR="FF0000">

------------------

¤Trooper_Max¤

• 2 months later...
Guest FireFly

What was the sense in saying that in a thread a month old? But oh well theres no point debating it now...

Guest need1moregold

I jumped from a bronze to a gold when I find out where everything was. Head left the whole time until you come to a big area. To the right is one section to destroy. To the left is another. Then keep to the left which inlcludes making a hairpin left to get to the last part

Archived