Home

YOU GET THE V-WING WHEN YOU BECOME A SQUAD LEADER...

Guest ShadowWolf

Guest ShadowWolf

Self Explainitory...

------------------

It's not how crazy you are but what kind of cerial you eat out of their skulls...

Guest Tyco Celchu

<FONT color=red>You get the V-Wing when you pass the 16th level. Not when you become a leader. I was a commander when I got the V-Wing.

<FONT color=gold>

------------------

Tyco Celchu

[This message has been edited by Tyco Celchu (edited January 14, 1999).]

Guest Jedi Knight Ben

i may be wrong but i think i got the V-Wing when i completed Chapter 2. It was always my interpretation that after completing each chapter you received another ship. Ch 1=A Wing, Ch 2=V Wing and so on. Please tell me if i'm wrong.

Guest DeathStarDestroyer

JediKnightBen i believe you are right. this theory holds true to me and all my friends when we beat the 2nd chapter so i believe it is the only logical and viable answer.

Same here. I got the V-Wing after beating Chapter 2. As I posted somewhere else, though, it might depend on how many gold medals you have. So it may depend on rank and chapter. After Chapter 4, though, is when I got the X-Wing, not the V-Wing.

------------------

Darwin/Nile

buffalochip666@hotmail.com

You DOLTS!! You get the V-Wing after you beat the flippin game. You get the A-Wing after you beat the first level you are allowed to use it in.

Guest DeathStarDestroyer

NITRO, youre the friggin DOLT. i have yet to beat the game and i have the V wing so shut your ignorant hole until you KNOW what youre talking about!!!!!!!

Hey take it easy there. We all have a right to our opinions. And we know you meant calamari.

------------------

Fly fast and shoot straight.

[This message has been edited by DBrown (edited January 25, 1999).]

Guest DeathStarDestroyer

Nitro~ why are you fantasizing about my dads cock being in my mouth? you friggin perv. if youre going to argue with someone, be a little more mature and stick to that facts, not name calling. Besides, i got the V-wing when i beat Prissons of Kessel, or the 2nd chapter. maybe you just didnt have enough medals at that point for the game to let you have it.

Sorry, I just got a little pissed off. My girlfriend had just called me. My pet name went from hunnybunch to ex in a two and a half minute phone call. I kinda took it out on you.(and your dad)

• 1 month later...
Guest Nitro

Kule, who the hell are you, do you know me, if yes HOW, and why the hell did you bring up a topic that was last posted on in JANUARY?????????????

------------------

Friends are friends and pals are pals, but buddies sleep together.

Rogue Sixty-Nine

Guest Kule Slywakker

Nitro,

I was speaking to your ex and from her description, junior member would be more appropriate.

KS

Guest Nitro

If you were speaking to her, then what was her name???

------------------

Friends are friends and pals are pals, but buddies sleep together.

Rogue Sixty-Nine

[This message has been edited by Nitro (edited March 25, 1999).]

Archived