Home

Trouble with Kile II

Guest Flight Leader: Alias

Guest Flight Leader: Alias

I am having a heck of a time trying to get past KileII in a timely manner (in other words I can't get past it fast enough for a bronze medal). I also end up getting lost alot! And also why is it that the little stupid stormtroopers can almost down my vehicles with their little pathetic little E-11's!?

Guest flamin_tie

Hey-this is a sure-fire way to get the right time!Shoot straight down the first canyon you are in-don't turn! You will see a bunker area with 3 gun turrets and a few cargo blocks-fly straight over it and zoom through the narrow canyon. Take out the space port. take the canyon back to the bunker area and hit it hard.turn right. you will fly over a missle turret-take that out too.Turn right again and fly until the canyon opens with a large hill in the way. Turn left and you will see the com array. Take out all of the weapon turrets on the ground first, then destroy the array. Lastly, bomb the garrisons from high up and avoid TIE interceptors.(Tip:If you want kills, bomb the bunker closest to the cliff, there are stormtroopers inside, and destroy the one next to it, that will kill all of the ST's)

Guest TheForceGuy

Also, you can follow that spacecraft from Sensor Array to the Spaceport after you blow up the barracks.

------------------

The force is strong with this one.

Archived