Home

Prisons of Kessel is Impossible

Guest Nerd Skywalker

Guest Nerd Skywalker

I'm going for gold on Prisons of Kessel and I think it's impossible. I can only find 95 of the 103 enemies. Do the last 8 really exist? I've taken out everything I can find, even the obscure targets like the probe droids around the perimeter, the stormtroopers, the 3 speeder bikes, the 4 towers around the power generator, everything. What's left?

• 4 weeks later...

I hope youre still around to see my reply.. To get all the necessary kills you need to shoot the stormtroopers that come out of the bunkers at each prison complex. When you attack each complex leave both of the short black bunkers standing, until you see stormtroopers coming out of them. Then kill the stormtroopers and the bunkers. If you dont wait for the stormies to come out they dont count as kills.

Isn't that pathetic? When you are so good you kill everything too fast? smile.gif

------------------

"The cost of believing in God is minimal; the consequences of doubt may be significant."

-Pascal

Guest Corran Horn

Don't worry 'Nerd' Skywalker, I had that problem when trying to get gold. It took me a couple of tries, but i finally grew a brain and waited until the stormtroopers came out of the bunkers before I shot them.

------------------

<Corran>

Archived