Home

Easy killings.

Guest Sa Memax

Guest Sa Memax

I found out that with most of the ships you can link the blasters to quad.(even if you don't)The blaster sort of home in on the target.Note:You must have cockpit view activated.

I want the first and last thing to go through my enemys mind to be blaster bolts.

Guest flamin_tie

dude, you're the first guy to post here since forever...quad linking your blasters doesn't realy do anything except give you a better chance of hitting the target...A TIE has a better chance of juking enough to dodge 1 bolt than if there are four taking up the space of the central sphere.

Guest Imladil

Escargot is not to be confused with the common snail. The culinary escargot is a particular species, native to France. They have been selectively bred for flavor, whereas the common backyard snail is primeval in condition.

Use invisible hammer at own risk.

------------------

"The entire universe is simply the fractal chaos boundary between intersecting domains of high and low energy."

--Imladil the Zoomunit

"Crystal magic helps the elementally disabled."

--Little Jimmy

Guest Sa Memax

Well those little kids you hear about that eat Canadian or US snails seem to enjoy them.I heard they taste like baloons.

I zapped a slug with 110 volts of pure electricity.MAN!What a stink.Its guts exploded out of its rubbery skin and fryied on top of the garbage can lid.Naturaly I did it again.

I got an extension cord and stripped the ends of the wires and then just plugged it into the wall and did a little home cooking.

Guest Imladil

Beavis...<font size=5><font color=red>GET OUT OF MY KITCHEN!!!</font></font> I have a simple rule: no monkey boys. It assures food quality in every way. (Joking wink.gif)

"Uhhhhhh...huh-huh, uh huh-huh-huh, uhhhhh...you want fries with that?"

About quad-linking lasers; I do it, too, when flying the TIE interceptor (I don't fly the X-wing). And I always fly in cockpit mode, with the cockpit obscured...I want it to be like flying as much as possible. Then I <font color=red>ZAP them b****es up! ZAP! ZAP! ZAP!</font> I'm sorry...I just really like zapping things.

------------------

"The entire universe is simply the fractal chaos boundary between intersecting domains of high and low energy."

--Imladil the Zoomunit

"Crystal magic helps the elementally disabled."

--Little Jimmy

Archived