Home

Sullust

Guest tallguy48

Guest tallguy48

Can anyone give me some hints for the Sullust mission? Can't seem to get through at all. One web site said to destroy all the missle turrets. Seems impossible.

Guest Imladil

Sullust still gives me nightmares. I never got used to that slow as **** Y-wing. Now that I have all the ships unlocked, and can choose the A-wing, it's actually kind of fun, but with those hideous space Buick Y-wings, the level truly bites.

My secret for getting through it? My girlfriend beat the level for me. I know that doesn't help much...

So, if you can't get someone else to do it for you, it looks like you're stuck with the ship they give you. The trick to using the Y-wing is using the ion cannon along with the lasers to supplement its firepower. The bombs are useless against those missile turrets, so the idea is to blow them up as soon as you see them. Stay low--use the rocky ground to hide yourself from missiles. Once the missile turrets are all blown up, the mission becomes markedly easier.

Another tip: get mad. wink.gif A p***ed off fighter pilot is much more dangerous than a confused one...

------------------

"The entire universe is simply the fractal chaos boundary between intersecting domains of high and low energy."

--Imladil the Podracer

"My own sense of optimism just doesn't...aw, **** it."

--Little Jimmy

The trick i found to succeed the level is to destroy all missile turret by flying at very high altitude and at top speed. I drop bomb on turret to destroy it.

Archived