Home

Continuing the game

Sunslayer

Could anyone explain how it would be possible to make it so that after you beat the game (defeat Malak), you are on the Star Forge World and can then leave and go back to the other four worlds and Yavin to continue sidequests? This would be pretty cool, allowing you to beat everything and continue to level everyone up. The only thing that would add to this is removing the level cap... :p

*bump*

I would LOVE to see this too, personally. I think it would rule.

Maybe after the ending sequence, it could put you back in control, with whatever party you have, and let you board the Ebon Hawk, then travel back to any of the surviving worlds (Dantooine and Taris would of course be gone). Then you could continue to level up if you didn't get to 20 by the time you got to Malak (and I pity the poor soul to fights Malak at level 18), and maybe finish up the side-quests (I am on the Unknown planet at the moment with one of my characters, and I've still not finished Bastilla or Juhani's side quests. Though, *SPOILER!!!!*

Juhani is already dead, and I couldn't do her side quest anyway).

U can't visit Taris or Dantooine, because Dantooine is a smoldering mound of ash and taris is spacedust

If u play darkside u should be able to explor the starforge and star an invasion of some worlds, a nice big fight on manaan

If u play lightside u should be able to explore all the previous locations mabey add in small new threat to get rid of on one of the worlds or something to do with the genohordaran

Archived