Home

Rescue at Kessel

Guest jbiasiolli

Guest jbiasiolli

How in the world do I beat this friggin level? I've desrtoyed all the enemies, I even belwq up the two buildings, but i haven't managed to pass the level.

HELP!!!

Guest Nitro

Your dropship, sorry, shuttle needs better coverage earlier on in the level...

------------------

Should'a kept my pants on this time, but instead you had to let me dive right in!

-Chorus of No Sex by Limp Bizkit on the 1999 released album, Significant Other.

Guest star turtle

Nitro, what the heck are you talking about? This is RESCUE on Kessel, right? If so, you have to disable the Hover Train.

How you say? Use your freakin' ion cannons. Your X-wing is suddenly armed with ion cannons as its secondary weapon for this stage. Charge it up (hold <C) then let it go. (You can also fire it rapidly, but these small blasts have very little power). You have to hit all the train cars several times.

It's really not that difficult. After all the cars have been thoroughly ionized, the train will stop and the stage will end.

------------------

"Excellent job, Skywalker. I'm beginning to see why they say you're the best".

-Kasan Moor

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Naboo Native

The trick on this level is to slow the train a little, then take the time to kill some enemies while the train is slowed down. If you just ionize the heck out of the train, you can accomplish that in about one minute. If you just go and try to kill enemies, the train moves so fast that it will reach the station before you can stop it.

Guest Ikhnaton

ionize the weapons on the train first, and then go kill every baddie you can find.

Actually, to get gold, you have to head in the original direction you were going when the level starts. You will see a few supply trains and at-st's, and you have to kill all of them. also kill every tower and tank and missile launcher and TIE and every other thing you can find, but first ionize the weapons on the train.

Archived