Home

Beggar's Canyon

Guest The Master's Apprentice

Yeah I think being neutral would make you invincible. Who needs a Death Star just imagin the planet exploding and BOOOOOM. There goes Alderan.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Dragondancer

I was able to "cheat" on Beggar's Canyon but hopping over two of the ridges even though Wedge wasn't too happy. My friend also pulled this off without Wedge even calling him on it.

D

Guest Dragondancer

Thanks for the squadron "welcome" guys > wink.gif I've got all gold except for Sullust and then Hoth'll open up. I've already played Hoth with level select cheats on someone else's system - they wouldn't mind, since they use cheats all the time! I'm happy to say that I haven't used any cheat codes throughout my game. smile.gif After I beat RS, I was thinking about getting Battle for Naboo - does anyone know if it's worth it?

D

Guest Rogue15

sullust was my last level too!!!! It's soooooooooooo hard! I think that level's pretty fun when you're NOT getting gold medals. I haven't played battle for naboo, but i know a few people who have at www.gamefaqs.com

Guest Dragondancer

What was your exact strategy for winning gold on Sullust? I've got some ideas that I probably just need to get together, but I haven't got it yet! frown.gif Then again, Seerdon's Revenge and Battle Over Taloraan seemed nearly impossible, as well.

Long live the rogues,

DragonD

Guest Rogue15

first take out ALL the missile turrets-use your lasers (and double them) to avoid the missiles, on your way to firing at the missile turrets, move up and down, this distracts the fire, i think...if you pass a capacitor just drop a bomb on it. You need to destroy just about everything in this level b4 destroying the last capacitor (which is what you need to destroy in order to take down the shield), once everything's taken care of, you need to destroy the reactor, which can be a nuisance, so just fire your lasers, keep them on double shot, keep going away from the generator after each destroyed light bulb thing, then on your way back you can hit them some more.

If that makes no sense, go to www.gamefaqs.com and look up the Rogue Squadron faq for it, that'll probably help you better.

Guest Dragondancer

I've read the Brother Reed faq (and have a copy on the hard drive) and was able to get all the other levels with which I had had trouble. Last night I was 20 secs short of winning! frown.gif I'll get it eventually...

D

Guest Dragondancer

I finally beat the game, Sullust and Hoth together! What I did was take out transmitters and surrounding sites as I went, instead of destroying missile turrets and then returning to bomb the other buildings, etc. The first time I almost won: 3:56 time, 45 kills, but only 71% accuracy. The next time I completed the levels (a couple of games later), my stats were: 3:43 time, 41 kills, and 78% accuracy. Now on to Naboo! > wink.gif

D

Guest Dragondancer

I just picked up Battle for Naboo yesterday. Is there a site like this one for Naboo? I'll tell you one thing though, it's not easy! The areas are a LOT larger and the AI is a LOT tougher! It seems that I'll be having a lot of fun for a long time...

D

Archived