Home

So...im resubscribing! what should i expect?

Soupy

hey all, i just got a recent URGE to play SWG again. I've heard that most of the major bugs have been fixed, and vehicles have been added! Sounds great. However, since i unsubscribed, i couldnt visit the official forums. I'm really behind in the community and such, so could anyone fill me in?

I'm going out to get a game card tommorow, and jumping back in. Is there anyone here willing to "take me under their wing" and help me get back into the groove of things?

Thanks

-soups

Guest DarthMaulUK

Some bugs have been fixed but theres a whole host of other issues currently.

Galaxies is moving at a very slow pace. Its taken them months to introduce the imperial crack down, and as some forumers have pointed out, doesnt work all too well.

If they are SERIOUS about getting more people back to play Galaxies - they need to improve Customer service, and move the time line forward to Hoth.

The space expansion *might* include this but thats months away and do players really want to shell out more money to play yet another SOE game still in beta stages?

DMUK

Originally posted by McCusto

Sure :) you can be 'under my wing' I will help you get 'back in the game'. Well nothing is new but that you can paint your vehicles and the imperial crackdown... send me a e-mail in the game make a person on Bria and tell me your name and say u r Soupy

Bria...hmm. Thats a US West server, but im on the east coast. will i be lagging a lot?

Originally posted by DarthMaulUK

Galaxies is moving at a very slow pace. Its taken them months to introduce the imperial crack down, and as some forumers have pointed out, doesnt work all too well.

If they are SERIOUS about getting more people back to play Galaxies - they need to improve Customer service, and move the time line forward to Hoth.

The space expansion *might* include this but thats months away and do players really want to shell out more money to play yet another SOE game still in beta stages?

DMUK

The hard truth, DMUK, the hard truth :D

Unsubscribed today, maybe i'll get back into the game in August...

DMUK

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=123930

As for the space expansion, its an expansion. You pay for it, you enjoy it. Don't want to pay for it? Then don't buy it. At least this game comes with publishes... most games don't.

Guest DarthMaulUK

X-pacs are around a lot as its a good money maker - take one look at EA Games and their continual Sims add-ons *yawn*

Galaxies does need an add-on and fast but will it be able to deliver or will it still be in beta and bugged like crazy. SOE really need to get the Space expansion right first time

DMUK

X-pacs are around a lot as its a good money maker - take one look at EA Games and their continual Sims add-ons *yawn*

Galaxies does need an add-on and fast but will it be able to deliver or will it still be in beta and bugged like crazy. SOE really need to get the Space expansion right first time

DMUK

Yea, EA Games is getting retarded with the Sims add-ons.

Bad news. My local EB games didn't have any SWG Game Cards. But the good news is, i preordered ninja gaiden, and i asked the guy if i can have this 4 foot cardboard poster thingy, and he says he'll give it to me next saturday, w00t.

I'm going to try to get my mom to sign me up again. (yes, you heard right, my mommy :mad: )

and if she doesnt....no more SWG for me :(

Its alright. I'm doing great actually. I'm a creature handler (has been my hopes and dreams for a long time)

and i think im either going to go Bio-Engineer, and make that my "job" or put more skill points into marksman, or brawler, or something like that.

Do BE's make good money?

Archived