Home

MI 1&2 Sound help

Gwallide

I finally got my MI games back from my friend, and when I went to load them to play the sound would not work. It sounds like its skipping when it plays or it just doesn't play at all. I have XP on my computer. I downloaded the SCUMMVM and THe Quick and easy one to fix it, but when I downloaded them none of the applications are being recognized by my computer. Is there a special viewer you need for the SCUMM Q&E one? I tried the SCUMMVM also, but it doesn't recognize my saved games in my monkey folder. Im not very computer literate when it comes to these things so could somebody pllleeeeaasseee help me??

SCUMMVM Q&E should work fine after download, so i can't really see why you're having this problem.

But even if you are able to make it work, you won't be able to use your own savegames. Don't ask why, but scummVM doesn't load savegames that have been made without using scummvm and likewise you canot open scummvm saved games when not using scummvm.

Basically, use scummvm, not scummvm q&e and start the game again, that's the only way it's going to work. sorry.

Archived