Home

How do you make crafting macros???!!!

gamer5432

You don't haev to click, hold and drag the resource into the slots, it's enough to doubleclick the resources and they will go into their respective slots, starting from top left slot.

If you have a mouse where you can store one of your buttons as a single click double click (when you click the mouse button once it registers as a double click, I suck at explaining, I know :p:D ), then you'll save alot of clicking. :p

Other than that I think you would have to use a third party macro program and that's illegal so don't post that here or there will be hell to pay.

I personally use a 3rd party program to doubleclick for me, but since it's apparently illegal :) Find your own.

Here is my macro to practice. This one is specific to WS making Metal staffs. (easy as there is only 1 resource type to doubleclick)

I'll explain what it all means towards the bottom.

/ui action toolbarSlot04;

/pause 3;

/select 159;

/pause 5;

/nextCraftingStage;

/nextCraftingStage;

/nextCraftingStage;

/createPrototype practice no item;

/pause 5;

/ui action toolbarSlot05;

/pause 3;

/select 159;

/pause 5;

/nextCraftingStage;

/nextCraftingStage;

/nextCraftingStage;

/pause 5;

/ui action toolbarSlot06;

/pause 3;

/select 159;

/pause 5;

/nextCraftingStage;

/nextCraftingStage;

/nextCraftingStage;

/pause 5;

/ui action toolbarSlot07;

/pause 3;

/select 159;

/pause 5;

/nextCraftingStage;

/nextCraftingStage;

/nextCraftingStage;

/pause 5;

/ui action toolbarSlot02;

I have this macro on button 3, and 4 weapon craft tools on 5-8

What it does, is opens the first tool, Pauses 3 seconds (for lag) then selects the schematic for Metal Staff.

Doubleclick your resources and wait, It kicks through the rest of the windows in an instant. You have a total of 10 seconds before it's built.

This schematic number will be different for everyone. Easy way to find what you want to craft is to click your tool to open the product selection screen, then type /select 10 Find out what it opens. Say for instance Bio Effect controllers.

Now, go to your datapad, schematics, and change view to get a list. Find BE Controllers. In this case, it's the 11th from the top. If your Med Packs you want to craft are 2 slots above it, try again.

/select 8

Once you find out the right schematic number, change the macro to suit.

Since you aren't using a 3rd party tool, you will need more than a /pause 5; after the /select 8;

i.e. your first 4 lines should be

/ui action toolbarSlot04;

/pause 3;

/select 159; (using /select 8; in this example)

/pause 10;

Using crates of BE, Chem R, and Liquid Sus will be quicker than filling up your inventory w/ fat stacks of each. Less clicking.

This is more of a hardcore grind macro, than designed for building a few stims for hunting though :) I got through medical, Combat Medic, and Doc crafting in about 3 hrs w/ this.

If you want to keep the item, rather than make a practice item (for more exp) take out the

and replace it w/

/createPrototype;

W/ a bit of finessing, changing my food and chem tools, w/ weapon tools, etc.. I'm on my 10th grind proffession in about 2 weeks.

Any questions, tab them on to this post, or send me PM's.

as FYI, standing anywhere near a crafting box will mess this up.

This macro also corrupts itself every time you shuttle, or close SWG so saving it to text is a must. I copy it in every day but some folks don't have this problem.

Archived