Home

RS

Guest DaGabe

Guest Imladil

Rogue Squadron rocks?

Dang! I've been looking everywhere, and I just can't find them in the stores! I have the game, the equipment, t-shirts, toy spaceships, cheat books, you name it...but I simply don't have any Rogue Squadron ROCKS!

I'd say that makes them special. I'm jealous. wink.gif

------------------

"The entire universe is simply the fractal chaos boundary between intersecting domains of high and low energy."

--Imladil the Hominid

"Why are we here?"

--Little Jimmy

Guest R.A.V.E.N.

I know what Imladil is talking about. I like stories. Sometimes they tell me to burn things. Snap! Crackle! (*POP*).

<font size=-20>Dont worry, just trying to freak out the new guy... hey you guys quiet I'm typing! No I will NOT light the keyboard on fire!</font>

------------------

Signature? I dont need no stinkin signature!

[This message has been edited by R.A.V.E.N. (edited November 10, 1999).]

Guest Imladil

Beavis, get away from the curtains!

NOOOOO--!

------------------

"The entire universe is simply the fractal chaos boundary between intersecting domains of high and low energy."

--Imladil the Hominid

"Why are we here?"

--Little Jimmy

only one thing to say about Rice Crispies:

Do not, I repeat, DO NOT under ANY circumstances use Beer instead of Milk with Rice Crispies.

My eyebrows still haven't grown back.

------------------

Moff Kint

Kint@beer.com

"I picked up a Magic 8-Ball the other day and it said 'Outlook not so

good.' I said, 'Sure, but Microsoft still ships it.'"

Guest Imladil

FWOOOSSSHH!

(Drip, drip, drip...)

Well, I pulled the sprinklers. We're safe for now.

Lucky charms goes well with beer...but it has to be a good, stout ale. Wimpy see-through beers just don't stand up well to clovers and lucky stars.

Cooking with beer, you say? Here's an easy recipe that always dazzles 'em! Take a plain old corn muffin mix and mix it up...only use Guinness Stout instead of water when following the directions. Put 'em in the oven, then whip some honey into an equal amount of whole butter. Beer muffins with honey butter!

They are the ****. Honest.

------------------

--Imladil the thrashmonkey

"What is the value of thrift?"

--Little Jimmy

You Rogues are weird, but not that weird. I'm weird 'cause I've had a 64 for about 2 years and I just bought this game 3 weeks ago. This game kicks arse! Its enough to make ya want to go to Toshee station to go buy some power converters or something. Everytime I shoot down a tie I think its Miller Time.

Hey, maybe me and Imladil can start up a franchise called Rogue Rock Cafe. We could sell Bantha Burgers and Rice Crispies w/ a MGD.

"Chicks...chicks dig me." - Bill Murray

------------------

Guest Imladil

You're on...providing the customers can't blow cigarette smoke at me and I get at least fifty percent of the podracing take! wink.gif

------------------

--Imladil the Opaque

"Where does the sky begin?"

--Little Jimmy

[This message has been edited by Imladil (edited November 12, 1999).]

Guest Lt Cracken

YOU OUTLANDERS THINK YOU KNOW EVERYTHING!!!

See, as moderator of these here forums, I get 75% of all Podracing bet's placed here, or anywhere else, by RS.NET forum members. even if you sighned on only to post once, your money's mine.... smile.gif HAHAA!!

Anyway, I'm Lt Cracken, one the moderators here at RS.Net. Me, and Imladil are the resident crazy people. enjoy your stay, and please, all no vomiting in the cockpits. R.A.V.E.N doesn't like the smell. smile.gif

------------------

Even if you dodge this, Kakarotto,

THIS PLANET'S GOING UP IN SMOKE!!

Vegeta, DragonBall Z

Guest Imladil

My cockpit smells like spilled coffee.

When is the Rebel Alliance going to spring for cup holders? I mean, we can suspend an airspeeder on a cushion of antigravity, but we can't have coffee in battle?

Hello, DaGabe. Welcome to the silly ward! wink.gif

------------------

--Imladil the Opaque

"Where does the sky begin?"

--Little Jimmy

Guest Shootist

Howdy DeGabe, welcome to the cracker barrel. I'm about the only one here who's no...no..norrrmmmaaalll. Twitch,shudder, treble and drool in the corner.

Guest flamin_tie

Y-Y-Y-Yes...yessssssss. W-w-welcome to th-the BURN IT ALL!!! b-board...we a-are glad to BURN!!! BURN!!!! have y-y-you j-join us.

RAVEN SHALL BUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRNNNNNNNN!!!!!

WHERE'S MY MATCHES!?!?!?

<u>WHERE?!?!?!?!</u>

Guest Imladil

Oh...no, no, no, my friend...

Do you know what Santa says to little boys who start fires? HAH?

He sez: "YAAAAHHEAAAAHHHHRRRGGH--!"

(Okay...picture Santa coming down the chimney. Get it?)

------------------

--Imladil the Hippy

"Does the wise man on the mountaintop have the whole world up his butt?"

--Little Jimmy

Archived