Home

no saber blade in sp with custom model

tillo

hello

i have some very wired problem

i have put a custom model into JA and it works perfect in multiplayer

but if i use the model in sp i have no saber-blade and i have absolutely no idear why!!

if the problem is caused by the model i think it wouldn´t work in multiplayer ?!?

but if the problem is some scripting/coding stuff i wonder why the problem also ocure if i only (e.g.) replace the kyle model.glm ?

does anyone had a similar problem?

thx

hmm i´m not sure.. its a bit more complex

the only difference between my and the default models is that my model isn´t segmentet.. so you cant cap the l-hand (e.g.)

but i´t would be very stupid if thats the problem bc i can play multiplayer with absolutely NO problems.. everything just working fine.. !!

in sp i see the blade if i throw the saber but at the moment it returns into my hands the blade disapears

if i change with "playermodel <modelname>" my model the new (default) model appears WITH blade if i change back to my model it appears WITHfOUT blade..

all sabers work fine. ... on other playermodels.. only with my it doesn´t work..

and with tags.. are they tags on the playermodel who are responsible for the saber-blade and are only used in singelplayer?

if i use other custom playermodels they work fine but they are all segmentet..

does anyone knows other custom-models which aren´t segmentet? so i can test if this is the bug!

edit: maybe i should mention that i hear the saber sound but canot do any damage

edit2: i have all tags and all bones (haha) of the default models

Archived