Home

An idea for making skinning alot easier...

josh22

Ok I just had a thought that would help alot of skinners out there and make skinning go alot faster.Ok my idea is this...If someone out there can make a program that would automatclly put in the name of your skin in the default_skin...you know where you have to manually change the name of the skin to whatever you name it?Have a program do it for you aswell re-name all the jpg's too...:)...this I think would cut skinning almost in half...:D ...What do you guys think of this idea?

see ya,josh22

Originally posted by josh22

Ok I just had a thought that would help alot of skinners out there and make skinning go alot faster.Ok my idea is this...If someone out there can make a program that would automatclly put in the name of your skin in the default_skin...you know where you have to manually change the name of the skin to whatever you name it?Have a program do it for you aswell re-name all the jpg's too...:)...this I think would cut skinning almost in half...:D ...What do you guys think of this idea?

see ya,josh22

Why not just use Wordpad for the model_default.skin file? Just replace everything at once...

Archived