Home

is there a way to take Malak but take his...

darth makaan

animations and put the one where he draws his saber in player hands?

Also is there a mod that edits the amount of force powers and attributes and feats can be selected (like at the level up screen it only allows me one each). say like 20 for attributes, 3-5 force powers and 3-8 for feats?

I posted a thread about this waaaay back... a few people volunteered to look into it, but I haven't heard from them since... :(

I don't know enough about modding to know whether this is possible or not (I've heard some ppl say that since Malak's body has it's own frame type, his animations might not be transferable to the PC figures) but I think it'd be really cool to use his flourish and his saber fighting animations in combat.

Originally posted by Ebola_Virus

Then theoretically, wouldn't it be possible to use some sort of modding tool and load the fighting animations of Malak into the PC, while disguised as Malak? of course, then it wouldn't show any animation when you play as regular characters but eh.:rolleyes:

Sure.. that's all kinds of "theoretically" possible.

Of course, the fact that we haven't figured out the model format yet sort of puts a damper on the idea since that means there is no modeling tool that will even view, let alone edit even the model. Not even mentioning the animations yet.

Which is why things like this have been so elusive for us.

-Kitty

Archived