Home

Merry Christmas... or whatever...

Guest TheForceGuy

Guest TheForceGuy

Hey Guys Whats Up?

I'm so happy i'm outta school for "winter recess". I would also like to wish you all a merry christmas or what ever u celebrate this time of year. I get a week off so I can relax, I'll be around...

LATA

------------------

element

---------------------

govna14@hotmail.com

Guest Imladil

Merry Feast of Saturnalia. Happy Yule. Festive New Year's...and b****in' Millenium.

And let's not forget Hannukah, Kwanzaa, Ramadan and any other cultural equivalents.

My sword and I will be greeting the new century in the bushes by the road. wink.gif

------------------

"The entire universe is simply the fractal chaos boundary between intersecting domains of high and low energy."

--Imladil the Wanderer

"If Jupiter obeys liquid rules of physics, wouldn't it be teardrop-shaped?"

--Little Jimmy

Guest Imladil

I don't live by the sword--I kill by the sword. I live by the road.

(Kidding. My blackberries have reason the fear the Blade of Imladil, but no humans. wink.gif)

Holy crap--it's Christmas!!! I still haven't done my shopping! Hang on--I'm gonna run to Seven-Eleven and see what's left...

Vvrrrrroooomm<font size=1>rrroooooooooommmmmmm--!<font color=yellow> Beep! Beep!</font></font>

Guest Lt Guilo

Uhm, not sure where the hell that came from, or where the hell you were going with it for that matter, but it sounded rather disturbing...

Guest Imladil

Nihilism?

Hmmm. I don't think it sounds too good to me, either...

Unless you're talking about the next life...but I don't think so! The only possible decent point you could be trying to make there would be to say that we should live each moment as if it were our last, but I doubt that one, too.

Why so gloomy? It's Christmas, dangit!

------------------

"The entire universe is simply the fractal chaos boundary between intersecting domains of high and low energy."

--Imladil the Filthy Animal

"Can you prove the light goes out when you shut the door?"

--Little Jimmy

Guest Lt Guilo

Perhaps, but since when do we wish to be cryptic when making such a statement as that, Lu?

C'mon. If it looks, walks, and sounds like a duck, it's most likely a duck.

...DUCK!!!

*(SWOOSH!!!)*

<font size="1">Nyyah, nyaah....ya missed me!</font> biggrin.gif

Archived