Home

A destroy Ahto City Mod

Cabwi Desco

Well everyone hates the selkath we all know and hate them so why not get to kill them and thier high council?

heres my idea to trigger the mod

2.the ability to shut down the power grid from the republic base.

2.each time the selkath catch you and you have the option "youll never take me alive"

once activated the mod turns all selkath to enemies and all humans and non-selkath to allies, you run through ahto city slaugtering selkath and sith as you go, you can then go and kill the selkath jurors and shut them up. soon after you can lead a commando seige into a retrooped sith base. after you leave you realize the selkath activate a self destruct on the station and you have to get to the hangar and take off before the base explodes!

also if you managed to rescue some of the republic troops they wil aid you in further missions and you can even controll them as NPCs but they would be forever stuck at level 6 soldier

It depends on how much help I get. In the intrest to let people play the thing early, I will release parts of the mods at there completion. I was thinking it would look like this:

Stealing the Leviathan Mod

Allows you to travel to different planets on the leviathan.

The Galaxy Forge

Allowsyou to travel to the secondstar forge and slaughter a bunch of rakata, then make items and droids

The Galaxy Forge Part IV

Adds more items to the list of spawnings

The Galaxy Forge Part III

Allows you to Create custom ships such as sith and republic capital ships, sith fighters, and the Ebon Hawk

After Game Play

After killing Darth Malak, you can Take Controlof the Star Forge as well and go back to any planet you want to on the Leviathan or the Ebon Hawk

Destroying Worlds

Allows you to deploy battle droids and your troopers on any planet. When you visit these planets, you will find your loyal army reaking havoc.

Turning Worlds to Your Cause

Allows you to turn spieces to your cause and join your infinite army. After that, they will call you master.

The Galaxy Forge Part V

Allows you to create planets, scatter them across the Galaxy, visit them, and populatethem with those loyal to your cause.

(It is a "Galaxy Forge" after all!"

After that, I will haveto think. As I said, I don't have a projected date as to when they will be finished. The more help I get, the faster peoplecan play it!!!!!!!!!

I would help if i had the nwn toolset. its not for download anywhere and i can't compile scripts without it.

i really like the ability to kill/destroy anything you want. especially the wookies because everytime i visit their village, with good intentions or not, they're always disrepecting me! they each need a good lightsaber strike to the head to beat some sense into them

but you shouldn't make the mod too easy, because at this point it sounds like you can get too powerful. You should make it so that every planet you try to take over turns into a huge battle like the star forge decks, where you have to mow through hundreds to enemies to reach your goal. and as you gather more worlds under your control, you should encounter stiffer resistance as more species rally to resist you.

and instead of fighting dark jedi all the time, the light jedi should show up at times are try to kick your arse as well. you can make a quest to hunt down and destroy the light jedi, with targets like master vrook. it'd be cool to see them use destroy droid on hk, statis, etc and constantly healing each other before you can kill them. because of the cooperative nature of the order, they should show up in droves of like 6 or more. you can even make some katarn-like rogues that fire off kill/lightning even tho they're light-side.

Originally posted by thenewguy

I would help if i had the nwn toolset. its not for download anywhere and i can't compile scripts without it.

s more species rally to resist you.

You don't need nwn toolset to compile script. Go to the sticky download thread and download HazardX's nwncompiler. It is a dos based program but it works really well. I have never used the nwn toolset to compile my scripts.

I was thinking of an interesting battle on mannan. You shut down the power grid at the sith base. The stupid judges come and complain. Then, disagree with one of them and cut em up with your lightsaber. The other judges flee to a safe place and sick there droids on you. you must fight as many droids as there are dark jedi and sith troopers on the star forge. You make your way to where the judges are hiding, you tell them that if they don't join you they will die. they all refuse. so, you can either leave them alone after choppin a flipper off or kill'em. I'll have ti think of a kashyyk and tatooine one. Maybe it can be that Master Zhar escaped to tatooine, and Vrook escaped to the shadowlands of kashyyk. inorder to destroy the planet, you have to fight jawas, sand people, and Zhar on Tatooine and Wookies and Vrookon kashyyk. After you are done with the surface, you can go backup to your flagship and destroy the planet with your turbo lasers. After that, the planet you destroyed will no longer be on the navi computer.

Originally posted by gameunlimited

You don't need nwn toolset to compile script. Go to the sticky download thread and download HazardX's nwncompiler. It is a dos based program but it works really well. I have never used the nwn toolset to compile my scripts.

However, it can be a little glitchy if you don't understand how to use it well. I believe you have to specify version 1 or something along those lines. I can't remember exactly, since for me, the NWN toolset is MUCH easier to work with, so I just use that instead. I can understand though especially for the people who don't have access to the toolset wanting some other options. Right now though, that modified DOS based one gameunlimited mentioned is the only other compiler I know of that can make a compatable KotOR script (Bearing in mind what I already mentioned about the version).

Perhaps someone who works with it more freequently could pop in and clarify a bit. I know there's issues, as back when I started, I had them happen to me, and know many others who had the same problem. I just don't remember precisely what the problem/solution were anymore. =/

-Kitty

Originally posted by Kitty Kitty

However, it can be a little glitchy if you don't understand how to use it well. I believe you have to specify version 1 or something along those lines. I can't remember exactly, since for me, the NWN toolset is MUCH easier to work with, so I just use that instead.

I have read some posts sometimes ago about the glitch. However, as you said, if you supply the parameter "-v1.0" (not sure about the exact phrase) in the batch file, everything works out very fine including those things that you mentioned as "glitchy". It works fine with include files. It works fine too with k_inc_force.nss that were said to be glitchy in quite some posts.

Furthermore, you can just put the batch file into your KotOR main directory. Whenever the batch file is executed, it will compile all .nss files that are found in the override directory and create its .ncs file. I think that this way is more convinient than having to open NWN toolset, loading a module, and adding all the neccesary include files into the module file, and then copying it out off the temporary folder. Just my opinion though :)

hmm. i'll have to try that cmd line argument when i get kotor reinstalled. now i need to clear 4 gigs from my hd...

none of the scripts i compiled with that dos compiler worked. they just messed up the game royally

and kitty, you might wanna mention the -v1.0 arg in your sticky post.

When I was playing the game I was hoping for mass battles, because after screwing up Kashyyyk, I thought it would be possible to wreck Manaan as well.

I'm not really too keen on anything permanent like using the Leviathan as a base, or using Republic soldiers as characters.

I'm more into larger Republic vs Sith battles. I found KotOR lacked plain/simple Republic vs Sith action. When you were going against Sith it was usually in a base or ship like a 1-3 man killing squad (like Jedi Academy, 1 Jedi vs, the entire base).

Ok, cutting it short and simple, I would love to see maps where you fight alongside Republic/Jedi and then see the battlefront shifting. For instance you'll notice that on the Star Forge, you have Jedi Allies - GOOD, but they don't join you forward - BAD.

(for a good example, see Jedi Academy final level, the Jedi you meet along the way join you forward)

The thing is, KotOR is an RPG style game. What you're talking about involving mass battles and the like really falls more into the Strategy genre.

I'm not saying don't make a mod for it, but that's a big part of why you don't see much of that in the game to begin with.

-Kitty

Archived