Home

millennium falcon

Guest Qui-Wan Kenn

Guest Qui-Wan Kenn

have you notice wend you pick the millennium falcon the sattlelight hits the celling and goes right tough it. smile.gif

------------------

Another post by:

Qui-Wan Kenn

(EVLKNT@aol.com)

Guest Imladil

Evil Spock, you get your green butt back to the alternate universe!

*(Imladil forces Evil Spock onto the transporter pad and beams the villain back to the hellish dimension from whence he sprang.)*

Guest flamin_tie

I am disgusted at the thought of the wookie-pelt jacket...eww.

On a brighter note- With Episode 2 coming out in the forseable future, I believe we are in the presence of a new code...preferably a good one since I am sick of flying the naboo fighter.

Guest R.A.V.E.N.

Hmmmmmmmm.............. I have a sneaking suspicion....that Imladil iiiiiisssssss Evil spock.....But Spock has pointy ears and Imladi does not.......so very hard to decide.....

------------------

"Those who seek power are usually the ones who are the worst to controll the masses."

---Ironic Huh?

~~~R.A.V.E.N Da Corvi

Guest The Master

If there is a code in the near future for any game since Episode 2 is coming out I doubt it is going to be for Rogue Squadron. There might be one for Star Wars: Racer, but not for Rogue Squadron. (Sorry)

Guest TheForceGuy

Hey whats up,

jeze, things have changed, this place is like a drama club now. Hey whats up flamin tie and Imladil, and RAVEN. just checkin in... catch y'all lata...

---Gov14

Guest flamin_tie

*YAWN* This board is such a bore. Nothing good happens anymore...I'm about ready to move on to a new game to obsess about ;P .

Guest Imladil

Rogue Squadron needs more pilots like the Master! Welcome, human.

biggrin.gif

------------------

"Is the state of being realized as important as realizing the state of being?"

--Thrustweasel of Earth

Guest The Master

Thanks! IMLADIL, I need the support!

If you strike me down, I will become more powerful than you can possible imagine.-Obi-Wan Kenobi

Guest The Master

Like you! Ha ha! I'm going to rule the world! This message board is my home away from home!

Archived