Home

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Rogue15

Guest Rogue15

I finally beat Lair of the Blind Ones today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I spent 2 hours searching for the last thermal vent, and now i've memorized its location (well not on how to get there). And i blew the vent, and faced that eyeball boss, blinded him, and oh crud!!! i missed ONE (1) key!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

oh well, i think i know where it is, i must have skipped it. After i get that 1 key, i get to go to the primagen's lightship!!! i did this all WITHOUT cheating, but i cheated when i didn't feel like using the controllerpack (i hate the controller pak how you always gotta load it and take it out, wasn't a pain in turok 1 though-'cause i didn't have a rumble pak). i cheated just to see what the other levels look like, i never actually went the whole way through them.

I'm a deathwind in Rage Wars, that's my rank for now anyways, i got 29 medals.

Well i'm off to gamefaqs. bye.

Guest The Master

Ya, I don't have a controller pak so I had to barrow one from my apprentice before. It was like being in heaven for me at the time- then I had to give it back.

Archived