Home

Duel gametype suggestion

Hey, I've noticed that some very good duelers win consistently (20-0) and it gets boring going after the same guy every time and getting wasted. So, I think that after 5 or so kills with no deaths on a person's score, they should be kicked to the bottom of the list, so that other people get a fair chance instead of just lining up to be slaughtered by that one person. Do any of you have ideas on this?

Yeah, I think that what MB is going to have.

What I meant was that when a player has 5-0(or so) kills it would knock them down to last in line to fight(even if they won their last round), so that others could get a chance to fight someone besides the elite one.

*edit: just noticed that my thread title is misspelled. :o Fix it for me someone?

Yep, you're going to have to talk to Phunk about that. He's pretty zealous about the LMS concept so I'm not sure we'll be able to talk him into submitting it or not.

And, no, I'm not going to edit the thread name. I beleive that language is a tool, not a method of oppression. So, misspelling is ok dokie in my book. :)

He's pretty zealous about the LMS concept

heh - not sure where your going with that Razor :)

..if you mean that I dont' think you can just bash it into the base game - then OK. But I've got no problem with submitting basic LMS support to the OJP eventually. The only problem is - atm - my LMS implemtation for MBII is based around Siege - and requires specially made maps.

I can eventually get LMS working for the basic FFA / TFFA gametypes - like I did in JO - but it's gonna be a bit more work. I can get it in eventually though, if that's what people want...

Archived