Home

What is your favorite passcode in the n64 version of Rogue Squadron?

Guest Rogue15

Guest rebel alliance

I like farmboy,chicken and tiedup. The chicken is fun. the ties engines sound cool and the blasters are accurate. Sure hte faclon might suck in the game but who doesn't want to flytheMILLENIUM FALCON??

Guest Gold Squadron Leader

I like FARMBOY (that's WOOKIEPELT for me on PC) the best. Sure, I agree the auto-targeting dual quads are not the best for some mission objectives, but the Falcon is the neatest ship to fly. You can power your way right thru anything and I love it when Luke frets "Chewie's not gonna like this!" every time you get pelted. biggrin.gif

------------------

Ties are flies, swat'em!

• 1 month later...
Guest Dack Ralter

True true, all good.

What i think is neat though, is KOELSCH (V-Wing to Buick), because the V-Wing is a hovercraft like the snowspeeder it houses strong repulsorlifts (prevents contact with ground) so when you have the buick , you can hug the ground closely and safely. it looks like your driving along and you can see all the bumps and ditches affect its height as it maintains an equal distance from the ground on all sides. tongue.gif

------------------

Last one to kill a bad guy buys the beer.

Guest Redwing

OLD OLD TOPIC

In the PC version, there is no passcode known to fly the car. (Although Luka made a utility that changes it biggrin.gif )

------------------

At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi.

At last we will have revenge.

Archived