Home

Ewok traps on Endor

Global Strike

Here read this:

The battles change each time you play because of the game's open design, but they are also designed with particular characteristics for each location and per team. For instance, I dropped into a battle on the forest moon of Endor, the Ewok planet. The particular battle is designed loosely on the Rebel assault on the power shield generator patrolled by the Empire. As a rebel you must try to re-capture it, as an Imperial fighter, defend it. In this particular mission, the particular characteristic I was talking about is the third-party action of the Ewoks. Since I chose the Rebel side, the Ewoks fought on my side, so I got a little help.

What do they do? They set log traps, pits and every little thing their furry paws can muster to help out. They're entirely AI-controlled, so they act on their own, setting traps, attacking and dying independently. The rebels need the added bodies too, given they're out-powered by the Imperials' ATST Walkers. Are there speeder bikes to pilot? You bet. Can you take over and pilot an ATST? Oh yes, indeed. Ever wanted to slaughter an Ewok? You know you have, and you can. Little furry deaths are a regular thing in this level. Is it amazing? By all means yes.

Ive already put this in endor!ewoks!

:bdroid2:

Archived