Home

Idea for Messeges Ep.3

Guest Redwing

Guest Redwing

In the original Messeges, everything in the universe was totally screwed up. Reality wasn't a factor. However this has changed in Episode Two. Now reality actually matters.

Also, everyone has ignored Fett's hidden superweapon that was supposed to be a huge threat to the galaxy.

This gives me an idea for Episode Three. The war is over, and now Nine (or someone) is going after the superweapon, which has the power to completely twist reality (explaining the silliness of the first episode/chapter)

The last strange manifestation was a "dark side Barney" that was completely invincible. Soon after its disappearance, RogueFett was killed (in the lost chapter Messeges Cont.) Reality went back to normal about then. Perhaps Fett was controlling the superweapon? And what does his son Dreggen Fett know about this? (he claims to know how to use the weapon)

Let me know what you think! biggrin.gif

------------------

At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi.

At last we will have revenge.

</body>

<BODY bgcolor="#000000" text="#64A2FD" link="#D3D3D3" alink="#800000" vlink="#a8a8a8" marginheight=0 marginwidth=0 topmargin=0 leftmargin=0 rightmargin=0 onoad="aert('The A-wing is the best, by clicking OK you admit this, and all other alerts are rendered null and void. This has been brought to you by Redwing.');"><font color="#414141" size="-2"></BODY>

<FONT SIZE=1 COLOR="6E6E6E">

</body>

<BODY bgcolor="#000000" text="#64A2FD" link="#D3D3D3" alink="#800000" vlink="#a8a8a8" marginheight=0 marginwidth=0 topmargin=0 leftmargin=0 rightmargin=0 onLoad="alert('You guys are all dorks =þ This messege has been brought to you by Lujayne. Hehehe.

-You are a weasel Lujayne!-Redwing');"><font color="#414141" size="-2"></BODY>

[This message has been edited by Lujayne (edited March 24, 2001).]

[This message has been edited by Redwing (edited March 24, 2001).]

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Rogue9

it has potential

</body>

<BODY bgcolor="#000000" text="#64A2FD" link="#D3D3D3" alink="#800000" vlink="#a8a8a8" marginheight=0 marginwidth=0 topmargin=0 leftmargin=0 rightmargin=0 onLoad="alert('You guys are all dorks =þ This messege has been brought to you by Lujayne. Hehehe.

-You are a weasel Lujayne!-Redwing' 'you both need help, Rogue9');"><font color="#414141" size="-2"></BODY>

[This message has been edited by Rogue9 (edited April 05, 2001).]

Guest Redwing

This IS reality-based roleplay---the weapon will have scientifically stated limits. But this is a good way to "explain away" all the NON-reality based parts of this RPG.

------------------

Guest Rogue9

Copy_of_im5.gif

These will Be My personal Fighters from now On

------------------

Official Forum Thread Hijacker

[This message has been edited by Rogue9 (edited March 23, 2001).]

Guest Redwing

The TIE Defender is the best Imperial starfighter there is (except Assault Gunboats look about as cool)

------------------

Guest Rogue9

<a href="MUAHAHAHAHA!" onMouseover="alert('Just Like to Say that I still rule your pathetic computers');">MUAHAHAHA!</a><font color="#626262" size="-2"></FONT> Thank you and have a Nice Day biggrin.gif

Guest Redwing

Okay, turn it OFF now, Nine

------------------

Guest Redwing

<a href="Two can play at this game" onMouseover="alert('I do NOT think so');">Two can play at this game</a><font color="#626262" size="-2"></FONT> biggrin.gif

------------------

Guest Rogue9

<a href="nowhere" onMouseover="document.title='Soon, all conversation on these forums will be conducted via javascript alerts';" onMouseout="window.status='HEY! YOU! LOOK AT THE STATUS BAR FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!';">Hehe</a><font color="#414141" size="-2">

Guest Rogue9

</body>

<BODY bgcolor="#000000" text="#64A2FD" link="#D3D3D3" alink="#800000" vlink="#a8a8a8" marginheight=0 marginwidth=0 topmargin=0 leftmargin=0 rightmargin=0 onoad="aert('The Xwing is the best Fighter. by clicking OK you admit it. This has been brought to you by Rogue9.');"><font color="#414141" size="-2"></BODY>

You dare Compete With me, Feel my Boredom biggrin.gif

<font color="#6e6e6e"> =þ

[This message has been edited by Lujayne (edited March 24, 2001).]

Guest Redwing

Hey, you stole Zarrin's source code, why can't I steal yours? tongue.gifbiggrin.gif

------------------

Guest Redwing

I know a little JVS, but not that much. I have to rip off to learn! biggrin.gif

------------------

Guest Redwing

Very clever Lujayne. biggrin.gif

------------------

Guest Redwing

BACK ON TOPIC---well, anything to add for Episode Three? If not, I'll just start...

------------------

Guest rebel alliance

I would like to have a very strong base at correlia with my super laser (plus a very strong sheild and whatever you can think of)I would also like to have an upgrade fleet if that would be ok. biggrin.gif (while everybody is setting up base my troops have been trainin under my and wedge antilles command not to metion luke but now all troops have surpased rogue squadron's level and are very skilled(including rogue squadron) cool.gif

Archived