Home

Watch Out For The -=JAT=- Clan!

Mothman

Originally posted by -=JAT=-TYR®

i am not the dramam queen.. if clearly stats in the convo that i tried to end the conversation and you kept it going.. Just leave us alone.. you are the one that keeps it going.. not I.. you are the one that thinks in your little childish mind that this is hurting us.. when no one gives a care about our fued.. what you are doing is not working.. So i ask agian.. Please leave us alone...

And i will tell you again, NO. If its not hurting your clan why do you keep insisting for me to stop?

Zack(moth), I'm just going to paste an excerpt from that email i sent you that you chose never to reply to, since it touches on a few of the topics that seem to be 'important' here.

'no, i didnt 'forget' you -said- you 'talked' to seabee, but i think most of it's BS too, because i got to know greg(=AF=Seabee) pretty well, and every time (the subject of) you came up, he just lol'd and said that he'd take care of you. he didnt hate me until i left (=AF=) and i know that for a fact. his opinion AT the time, was

that whoever left was anti =AF=, bottom line. he may dislike me now because i wouldnt cowtow before his misguidance, but that doesnt mean that i don't like or respect him. if you have made urself believe anything other than that, you're again, truly f***ing insane.

I demand proof of your claims that greg is deceased, otherwise they are as good as your fraudulent viper and your fake wife(when the hell did u even have time to have a wife while you were internet mindf***ing all the time?) - nada, zip, zero, zilch, nothin - and incredibly insulting to greg, you opportunistic aZZhole.

honor? how DARE you. you despicable f***, what the hell would u know of honor? you wouldnt know honor if it crawled up your aZZ and started playing a cadence on your ribcage. And seabee wanting to kick us? ha! Publius, Steve and I were the ones that tried to keep order the most (in =AF=), so if he wanted to kick us, he should have said so, and knowing him, he would have.

do u really think everyone are sheep enough to buy into your bulls**t? when do your lies stop? where the f*** do they even begin?? do you even know anymore? compulsive lying is a disease, zach, a serious one and you need help.

please get help before you hurt yourself.'

I have told you before to move on, but you seem to just ignore any kind of reason. To all of the old members of =AF= that were in a place of leadership, as well as those that were not, you are a complete disgrace and an outcast. Carrying such status, that you choose to take =AF= up and make it your own is more than insulting, it's despicable - not only to the memory of =AF=, but to the rest of its former members. =AF= has passed, and you of all people, should let it rest if you have an iota of respect for it whatsoever.

There is a reason you were held in such ill regard by =AF= leaders, Zack, and you are displaying it broadly for all of the readers of this thread to see. You are a liar, a thief and a shameless attention whore.

Its ZacH faith, not Zack. Ask Freak about the wanting till kick you from =AF= as well, i belive he has a convo about it. Im a theif? Howso? And a lier? Yeah only from your point of view because your a even larger one like where you "left" (because the popularity of you was fading for the reasons now) but really didnt leave you just changed your name, if that isnt attention whoreing i dont know what is Faith. Come on TYR, you can bring bigger guns in then Faith...shes weak and ive gotten over her, most of the things she says are lies and propaganda to discrdit everything i say, shes always been like this and there doesnt seem to be any end in sight.

EDIT - Also forgot to tell everyone about the stunt you tried to pull when you tried to get me kicked from =AF= with photoshopped evidence you n00b.

Pathetic, ZacH - nothing was ever photoshopped and you know it - you only claimed screenshots were photoshopped in a scrambled attempt to deny your guilt when you were busted cold. You've never proven ANYthing to ANYone with hard evidence, it's always -your- word on it, and that's been proven countless times to be worth jack shizzle.

I've caught you in lies with traceroute logs from the =AF= forums posts IP's, screenshots, I've caught you lying by saying someone else said something that supports your outlandish theories (much like your Freak comment) only to find from the person that you are full of crap and putting words into their mouths behind their back and proved so - yet you yourself never seem to be able to defend yourself with actual evidence of your own, only hearsay and circumspection and blind accusation that is wholly imaginary, ridiculous and ultimately - unproven.

how the hell can you stand to look at yourself in the mirror? your life is such a desperate cry for attention, get off it little boy - your words and actions here are as consistently pathetic as ever.

Whatever happened to the old adage that if you can't say something nice, you don't say anything at all?

Well anyway, maybe it's better to work out your frustrations in a nice game instead of flaming each other on our forums.

Discussions and challenges are fine, but when it gets down to personal attacks and endless bickering, it really is pointless.

Feel free to start a more civilized discussion elsewhere if you like, but I suggest some people need to cool off a bit...

Archived