Home

mp twi'lek question

Lonelywood

In multiplayer I have seen players using black, dark red, dark blue etc. colors as twi'lek. How is this possible? Is it some kind of mod or console command?

I apologize if this question have been answered before or if there is another thread concerning this, but I have looked everywhere to find out about this and have found nothing. So as a last resort, I am now asking:p

There are 3 console commands you need to know to mess with the colors. char_color_red, char_color_blue, and char_color_green. Use values 0-255 for example all red would have these settings(char_color_red 255, char_color_blue 0, char_color_green 0.

Yeah, to expand on what Crow said, you can always change the color values in your console (even in MP during Siege!) but OJP puts in some handy RGB slider bars right in the menu for you (really helps if you are trying to find a very specific color, like brown, or non-solid black).

The same applies to the other "custom Jedi" characters in MP, but of course it's just the trim on their clothes that changes, instead of skin tone like the Twi.

PS: You can also enter a value of 256 (for all three for solid black, which doesn't look very good, but hey, one more option for ya).

Archived