Home

Im BAaaaaack! But where do i go?

waffleman

Ok, to all you out there who remeber me im coming back to the world of SWG. I kinda gave up on the game after all the major things they kept changing. Now with a new job i feel its time to get back into the game. Im going to start a new character, but Ide like to know what one of the better west coast PVP servers is? Thanks :cool:

Oh, and one more thing, how many people are playing anymore? I dont want to get back into the game if there isnt ALOT of people playing, interaction is what makes this game good.

there's a lot of people from this board on StarSider, the normal -A- people, if you want to join a nice PvP now, there's an amazing war on scylla, the strongest PA is mad because rebels destroyed their base using the tactic of "i have nothing better to do at 7:30 am so i'll go and destroy your base while you're at work or at school" so now they are killing ever single overt rebel they see. I must say it's amazing how rebels are not showing overt as usually and some even already left their guilds to not be chased in that form.

Originally posted by Devil Doll

there's a lot of people from this board on StarSider, the normal -A- people, if you want to join a nice PvP now, there's an amazing war on scylla, the strongest PA is mad because rebels destroyed their base using the tactic of "i have nothing better to do at 7:30 am so i'll go and destroy your base while you're at work or at school" so now they are killing ever single overt rebel they see. I must say it's amazing how rebels are not showing overt as usually and some even already left their guilds to not be chased in that form.

Bria All The Way!

Archived