Home

=== REPORT IN ===

Guest LukA_YJK

Guest Rogue15

Rogue15 reporting in.

Last assignment: CAAAAAA-DEKRAAA It went further than anticipated. biggrin.gif now to begin working on IAAAAAA-IZZZZZZ...

------------------

lightsaber_aqua_real_small.gif If you think like your enemy, you're no better than your enemy. avatar.php?userid=16&dateline=999469345

Guest Rogue15

umm...dss, we're done w/the 6 combinations.

AAAAAAA (7 a's) through AZZZZZZ (6 z's) is what you were supposed to search from.

------------------

lightsaber_aqua_real_small.gif If you think like your enemy, you're no better than your enemy. avatar.php?userid=16&dateline=999469345

• 2 weeks later...
Guest LukA_YJK

Greeting, brave Gold Squadron members !

I REPEAT:

Please everybody report your name and last assignment... because there are new recruits I should add to the Roster...

Good luck and

May the Force be with you !

start searching w/the m's (i'm currently doing J, and might end up going through L on my way..) so, type in MAAAAAA (1 M and 6 A's) and let it search. it's best to run it when you're going to be away from the computer for MORE than 2 hours. run it at night if u have to! lol. i've done it twice. hehehe. I've gotten through the I list in under a week. the 8's better be as easy as the 7's....

------------------

I came. landing2.gif I saw. lightsaber_aqua_real_small.gif I Invaded. avatar.php?userid=16&dateline=999469345

Once I get more disk space...THEN I will be able to reinstall Rogue Squadron...THEN I will complete my assignment...

------------------

At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi.

At last we will have revenge.

lightsaber_green_sp_small.gif

-custom made by S1DC Technologies

Archived