Home

A cheat to use? xbox ver.

robert13007

I had recently bought Jedi Academy for the xbox and passed it all the way through the game without using cheats. Then I went to the official Jedi Academy site and looked up codes for the xbox version and of course I got almost every code to work. Except the give all wepons code (press and hold down on right analog stick then enter - right, right, left, left, down, up on the directional (not analog) pad then release right analog stick) wich I tried during game play and it did not work on any of the levels. The question I am proposing is the code a dud or I am I doing something wrong.

P.S. I am only using the codes for the fun of it. The reason for typing that in is because some people get T-off when anybody uses codes on any kind of game.

Originally posted by robert13007

I had recently bought Jedi Academy for the xbox and passed it all the way through the game without using cheats. Then I went to the official Jedi Academy site and looked up codes for the xbox version and of course I got almost every code to work. Except the give all wepons code (press and hold down on right analog stick then enter - right, right, left, left, down, up on the directional (not analog) pad then release right analog stick) wich I tried during game play and it did not work on any of the levels. The question I am proposing is the code a dud or I am I doing something wrong.

P.S. I am only using the codes for the fun of it. The reason for typing that in is because some people get T-off when anybody uses codes on any kind of game.

Yeah, I haven't been able to get all weapons to work either for some reason.

Archived