Home

is it possible to colorize only parts of characters body/skin in MP of JA?

cid.doan

hello i found the way to change color of character in mp of JA so other ppl can see it. but is there a way to colorize only some parts of the character? you see like only clothes and skin of character will remanin human lookin. i modiffied pngs files that are source of games skins. so my jedi is dressed black and u can see all the details... but other players see the default skins... gray dress... so i am looking fo r a way to colorize and adjust brightnes/contrast of legs,torso, robe and hands in game thru console if its possible (like ppl using colores twielks and etc are doin) but not all character... dont wana black head :(

ty

this is of how id like it to look like

its a modified human male dress with long robe

umm yes ... i know that.. ty ... thats why i am asking for a way to make it wissible... if there is a way to change red, green and blue color amount only for some parts of charatceter model... sorry my messages might be little confusing

You can do that with the char_color command, but it only changes the color of the whole clothes instead of some parts of it. If you want only some parts you gotta edit it yourself.

You cannot change only some parts of them by console command.

Archived