Home

The Perfect Yoda Mod

I had a vision, and it's for the perfect Yoda mod, there's a play as Vandar mod, but that just wasn't enough for me. So far I've got all the appearances done

bwc.sized.jpg

There's a few stumps I've fallen over in the swamps though.

1. How can I edit what levels force powers are gained? I altered scout/scoundrel/soldier to be sentinel/counselor/guardian respectively but one problem I've had is he's not gaining a force power every level like he should also I want him to start with some, any clue where this can be edited? mainly the force every level.

Also, I need a skinnier and shorter lightsaber, I'm a perfectionist and it's beginning to get annoying seeing even the shortsaber clipping on the ground.

Any and all help would be appreciated, and of course when I'm done it will be here for downloading.

Lol, Yoda is one of the few things you can describe with the adjective "cute". Reminds me of one of those Pug dogs (the one in Men in Black 2).

Question, does it actually look right when he fights? Does the game compensate for the height difference? I keep thinking Attack of the Clones when I think about that.

He can fight just fine with 1 light saber, normal battling, but when you use flurry/power/critical he just holds it infront of him, while it attacks then goes back to fighting normal. He can basically do all 1 handed weapons, though I still haven't tried him with the double sided saber, I don't think it would cause a problem, simply acts funny during special attacks and dual wielding.

Ha ha!! How cute! A little Yoda to play as!!! Well, I hope you are able to finish this, as I personally can not wait! *imagines lil' Yoda having a relationship with Bastila*

And sadly, I know how you feel, my fellow perfectionist. I'm sure it's awesome though! ;)

Archived