Home

hello ima newbie... I can't roll!

Gran Muffin

Hello,

I can't forward roll. I can backwards and sideways roll but I can't forward roll.

???

I just started playing. I'm at single player and I just got the saber. It was fun whacking all those stone things but I want to try some of the moves that everyone posted everywhere. I take it that most of them are more advanced techniques that you acquire as the game progresses, but why can't I forward roll if I can roll backwards and sideways?

Also, I can't run up the wall or flip off the wall. Is this because the Massassi temple walls are slanted?

(btw the reproduction of the temple is totally cool!)

Thanks,

GM

Actually you can, since this is Single Player. Besides, if he can side and backroll, he should also be able to front roll.

Crouch+Forward while on a flat surface.

Though I think you have to be "running" rather than walking.

It's doubtful, but check to make sure you didn't install any mods that might be intefering. Double check your control configs and your mouse to be sure they're setup properly...

• 2 weeks later...

In case someone else is a newbie and encounters this problem:

While you are still running forward... RELEASE the W (or "run forward") button SIMULTANEOUSLY WHILE PRESSING the C (or "crouch") button.

For all of the other rolls, it appears that you can do them WITHOUT RELEASING the "run backward" or "strafe" buttons.

Thanks anyway,

GM

Archived