Home

Naming Issue

Lord Haine

Hi all, as some of you may know i have a character on the server Lowca, well, it was human, and i wanted to be Twi'Lek, so i thought if i get someone to hold all my stuff then i can just get back on as a twi'lek and train up some. Well, it didnt work like that, everything was working perfectly untill i tried to make my new character the same name as my deleted one.

The one i deleted was called Haine Suras, yet i dont think anyone would have made there character called the same as that in about 5 minutes. Do i have to wait untill the server resets or something? Please someone help as i really want that name.

Guest DarthMaulUK

Might be worth a login. However, there will be Character information on your PC about the one you deleted. See if you can remove this.

Long while ago, I wanted to call my character something else on a different server and that name had gone. Now, that same name is fine on a different server!

DMUK

I'm not sure how long it takes before someone else, or you, can use the same name again, but I know for sure that after a week you can definatly use the same name on a new character.

Note that this is the maximum wait time, it could just be that yuu need to wait for the servers to go down and come up again.

Archived