Home

SP Saber Duels

Optik45

I havent gotten around to playing MP yet but Im looking forward to it. Im just going through my first run. The Duel Sabers and the Saber staff are a nice addition from Jedi Outcast, and there are some new moves. Definitely a lot of fun. Im at a point in the game where there are much more saber duels. It seems to be that in Jedi Outcast the duels went on much longer. It seems in Jedi Academy that its "Hit first or Die". There doesnt seem to be much of a constant battle to get through your enemies defense. Its either they get through yours in 2 seconds or you get through theres in 2 seconds and someone is left dead shortly after the duel starts. Its been a while since I played Jedi Outcast, but I dont remember it being this short. Anyone notice this?

Unless you've modified the damage settings, the reason they are shorter is because in JA head shots are basically deadly, so either of you can theoretically win the battle in 1 hit if you land the right blow. JK2 didn't have location-based damage.

Archived