Home

My New Kill Tracker

JAMtrix

I have finally made a new kill tracker for JK2. It works just as good as the best kill trackers out there and in some areas even better. It includes, friend adding which allows you to add your friends in-game name which will allow the KT to respond to kills from that person in a different way. Music player supporting most music formats. Note adding, allows you to add notes which in the game if you don't have a pen handy :p It also responds to more events such as when people kill you and when you fall etc. It tracks kills, deaths, and duels (total, won and lost). And much more. Before i release it, i am looking for some user input for anything you think would be a good idea to add to it. I'd be greatful for any suggestions you make. I also hope for the JK3 version to be released soon after this release.

If you want to make a good killtracker, make one that tracks SILENTLY and never fills the screen with annoying and juvenile SPAM.

Sorry, as a server host I HATE killtrackers, and I have a rule that they can't be used on my servers. Other servers have the same rule. Most of the people I have banned are people who insist on using killtrackers despite server rules in the MOTD and everyone yelling at them to turn them off.

Most players above the noob level also hate killtrackers and those that use them. Noobs love killtrackers. It's not just me who hates them, you can read what others think of killtrackers here.

I'm sorry you wasted your time making something that is so annoying and unneeded (and unwelcome). We need more killtrackers like we need more computer viruses.

Well, by simply saying !silence in-game will activate/deactivate silence mode which will allow the tracker to track but without displaying any messages. Also, another function will display messages only in the console rather than displaying them in the chat.

Yes, MauDae's has that too, but it's not the default, so guess what: spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam ....

Use your talent to make something USEFUL please :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Jawa8578

Kill trackers are for noobs.

1.) No one is interested in how many kills you have.

2.) Stop telling people how many kills you have.

3.) I can kill 249713057042-573412597392457 billion people by editting the cfg file anyway.

4.) Why do you find it necessary to count how many people you killed in a video game (ages 12 and up)...

5.) Do you get like free movie tickets or a car if ya get over 1000?

6.) No one cares

7.) No one cares

8.) I personally believe you're a really bad player (no matter how many kills you have) if you use a kill tracker

Archived