Home

JKA best game ever, i need to kno the vehicle spawn list

{SD}Jawa-X

I really don't want this thread to be spam, i did not want to do anything bad, any way back to the point. In Jedi Knight Acedmy, i was wondering if anyone could tell me the vehicle list, /npc spawn ***** or what ever. Plz tell me, i already know how to get in console though. I luv jedi knight Acedmy.

:jawa

That has a good list, though the page contains several errors (they aren't very good about fact checking).

For example they still list "drive_atst" and "fly_xwing" even though those codes ONLY work in JK2 SP, NOT in JA.

They also list yt-1300 as a spawn, but this will ONLY work if you have installed a mod that makes the Millennium Falcon (correllian freighter) usable, such as Asteroids Mod or KOTOR Flight School.

I haven't tried "template" though... interesting.

The trouble is they tend to freely mix in stuff from patches (ie: the "haunting" glitch only works in 1.0) and from "early" reports they got of the illegal beta, along with info from JK2, all in an effort to pad out the page in the early days. Still good info on there though, all of which can be found in the "Not Enough Customization For Full Version" thread sticky above.

PS: The site also claims you can increase the difficulty beyond 3, but I have no idea if this is true or not (I kinda doubt it, since JM level 3 is the same as 2 except with 50/50 for your health/shields).

thanks kergan:D

i didnt think that fly-xwing thing worked either but i thought it might have for somone els

i will email the guys that run the site and thyl probobly have

the bugs fixed by sunday if not today

btw if enyone els sees enything rong or has some cheats to submit click here

Hey that's cool.

When I sent them the corrections on those (shortly after the game was out) they just ignored me. I never got a response back and no corrections were made.

Maybe now that they aren't so desperate to get "the first cheats for JA!!!" they will be a bit more proffessional. ; )

It's just kind of embarrassing to have fake cheats for a game posted for nearly a year...

Originally posted by |GG|Crow_Nest

If you want lots of JA cheats, go to the Not Enough Customization thread that is STUCK on top of the JA forums :)

thing is is that i cant go through that thread in one day for what i need. but its a great thread and i click on it fairly often

Archived