Home

Animations

Mana Dragon

I want to edit a specific part of the humanoid.gla where the animation's frames show a character "running." I want to change just these frames so it looks like my character glides (Like he does in the actual game he's in =O

Is there a program for making these? (For JO)

To be honest, I don't know what I'm asking. Just for my model, I want to change the animation where he "runs," he will "glide" instead, but all of JO's models will still "run."

I guess I'm aiming for a New animation, but I don't know how to configure my model, so his "new" animation will work. I'm a bit aware I have to move a few bones to create frames, but I don't even know how to make new frames either :(

New Question: How can I make an animation for my model ALONE? I've made a pk3 with a new animation (Thx) and so my model glides, but since it's a _humanoid folder, every other model glides as well, I'd rather just have it for my one model. Know how to do it?

Unfortunately the chang eyou want can't be done easily.

You either need a custom compiled model (using 3ds max or softimage xsi), or be able to code your own changes in the source code (requiring programming knowledge).

And being that this is so specific and not very useful to the modding community your not going to have an easy time finding someone to do it for you.

Archived