Home

Offical XWA Add on?

Guest firehawk12

Guest firehawk12

Hi, I was just wondering if there was ever going to be an official add-on?

I haven't played XWA in a while, but I remember that this game had NO ENDING - which was really annoying. :/

I though they were going to make an add-on to finish the story or something like that?

Maybe it's out but I'm just behind... I dunno... someone enlighten me? Thanks.

Guest Fondas

No , unfortunately there are no news about an official add-on and frankly, I don;t think that LA will make any...

------------------

The only place where success comes prior to work, is in a dictionary ! TZG+7

Guest Marril

Fondas: I agree, LA doesn't seem to want to do an XWA add-on for fear of "alienating the console audience"... or something like that...

Well, it's what it SEEMS like to me...

------------------

Why is it that whenever someone says SOL I am always in trouble... whether it be Standards of Learning or (the other version). I'm always screwed.

--Tyais

WHo is the more loyal customer? Console gamers, or PC gamers? well the way i think LA is going... they don't think PC gamers do much, i mean, Look at X-wing legacy, its obvious that XWA and XvT is dead, and look at Massassi.net, Jedi Knight is dead, so know one wantsto buy an add-on. Force Commander? it was a Console type game for the PC

Guest Zedran

There are lots of ships and missions out there that you can download.Some of the ships are just as good if not better than the original.As for misions,There are tons of those To choose from.

Use the Force. eek.gif

Zedran biggrin.gif

------------------

"Thats quite a wonderful smell you discovered!"

Archived