Home

SWG Questions

Star_One

Hi all

I will hopefully get SWG in a few weeks, but was wondering will the game accept solo as a payment card????

Also, how big are the planets, say if i walked from one side to the other how long would it take????

No idea what solo is. But if you were to just walk? It would take you a good 30-40 min if not more. Even with a vehicle I would say 20. There are massive mountains in the game that make it hard and also the world is just big. There are no speed modifiers to your run so its pretty much vehicle or bust. (Unless your master ranger or scout you will have a bonus to going up hills)

Each planet is 16x16 km (256 Sq. km) large. They have put up a barrier once you are 500 meters from the edges though so that the "map" doesn't appear to end suddently (like how people thought the world looked like before they found out it was round :D ), so the actual playarea is 15x15 km (225 Sq. km).

It's as big as 3 times Manhatten, from Harlem in the North (from the river that crosses thru there), to the small park at the southern tip. :)

Guest DarthMaulUK

The game wont accept Solo Cards and since the UK doesnt have Game Cards yet, i suggest you take a look at the stuck threads about Game cards and alternative payment methods

DMUK

Archived