Home

Swoop bikes won't work - help!

Waldo1967

Got to the level with the bikes and I've tried dozens of different ways, but they won't work. I jump on them, left click for thrust and it just explodes and I go flying through the air. Tried right clicking, jumping off then on, other bikes, killing other riders and trying their bikes . . . same thing. I even thought I could just run the whole course, but then there's this big canyon you have to jump so I'm stuck.

Help . . .

I've tried everything and nothing works, forward, side, back. . . w, a, s, d, nothing, . . . all I can do is jump on and off them with the space bar. As soon as I hit left click for the thrusters there's a pause and then it explodes and I go flying.

I've tried reloading the level, stealing other bikes, etc., the same thing.

What do you mean by "noclip" at the canyon?

"Noclip" is a cheat that lets you move freely throughout the map, go through walls, kinda like a ghost you could say.

Bring down your console (hold Shift and press ~), then type "helpusobi 1" (without the quotes). Then, type "noclip" (without the quotes).

I bet it's because of a file you have downloaded. I remember having that flaming swoop bike and it caused some trouble with other swoops. Find the file containing that flaming swoop and remove it. If that doesn't work, I suggest to reinstall and apply the patch.

Bad bad bad, it's against the rules to speak of no-CD cracks, or anything else illegal for that matter. You might have just cost your thread getting closed.

Ya, I know, mods are always afraid of nocd cracks on every board you go to. Big deal, they're only illegal if you use them for the wrong reasons. I only use them to save disc usage and my DVD drive.

Thanks for the help guys. See ya.

Thread closed in 3, 2, 1 . . . :D

Archived