Home

How to detect an aimbot user

Gray46032

I know of no real way to detect this. If such a thing exists for JA (I've heard rumors) it must be very rare.

Most people will tell you that aimbots in this game really wouldn't make much of a difference (since most of the shots don't hit instantly, move slowly and can be dodged, blocked or pushed away).

About the only place it would be a real problem would be in a mod like "Instagib." For example bots in that game (if given perfect aim) become a MAJOR PAIN, at least according to Amidala who likes to run that mod, and I believe it! ; p

About the only thing for now would be to ask the person, and record a demo to look at later. It would be very hard to tell, and I wouldn't jump to conclusions assuming people have them and throwing accusations around. It'll just make you look like a sore loser.

Now if the person admits they have one, well that's something else entirely...

Still, calling somebody a cheater is never a good thing to do, unless you have definate proof.

And I am running a instagib server so that is why I asked. I know most of the palyers and know they are just good. I was just wondering if there was a way to detect it afterwards like through the log or a program. And yes I have created a bot with almost perfect aim lol.

Archived