Home

The Palestinian / Israeli Conflict

tFighterPilot

Originally posted by Why? (tFP)

So you do see that there is no solution...

BTW, it's kinda hard to have a discussion when I keep getting banned.

Multiple accounts are against forum rules. A supermod or admin somewhere has noted them and initiated the ban. And I have the dubious honor of deleting any continued posts of new accounts by the same person now.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this thread is getting pretty hard to read when all the posts keep disappearing guys.... :(

I'm fairly sure at some time a palestinian has said "From the palestinian side, it's a war for survival. They attack, we defend, simple as that."

Simple fact is that it may have been that way (for one or both sides) at one time, but now it is mainly a war of hate and revenge on both sides, fueled by memories of past injustices (real or percieved).

Its NEVER going to be won by force on either side (short of total genocide, and maybe not even then), so at soem point they have to move on and sort it out politically. And that is never going to work if it falls apart the first time someone does or says something the other side doesn't like.

I STILL think a UN force is the best way... it has near enough solved a lot of the problems in eastern europe (bosnia/serbia etc..) which only a few short years ago was way worse than IvP. If the US backed off and the UN went in you'd have it all sorted in 10 years or so. Not that anyone involved seems to want that...:(

Archived