Home

GROHLISM (an explanation)

chubrond

Ok, I invented Grohlism as a religion and hoped to get a few thousand people in my group to get it on the census but I only got 1 member other than myself and he wasn't taking it seriously, me and my mate were discussing politics and decided to make our own elections on the internet until we make our own political party in the future I called it the grohlist party because i think the name sounds cool. The party is my Critique of the soviet union and north korea and practically most 'communist' countries ever, so there i explained it it's just a joke, but i dont care because i have to beat my friend as i did last month so pleeeeeeease vote it doesn't cost anything at http://freewebs.com/grohlism

Oh and to the moderators please don't delete this I'm not advertising well I am but I'm not making any money from it only pride is at stake.

Okay, so you want to get grohism on the census despite it being a joke and incredibly offending to just about every minority and majority group known to man (with the exception on newts and weather presenters). Sure, it would be a pretty good practical joke if you could pull it off, but I see you going the wrong way about it. Also voting would go against my scruples, and they're acting up at the moment.

Also, this should be in fan creations. Moving.

Archived